What Kinds Of Airbrush Kits Are Available?
The airbrush is a hugely popular and diverse tool, that has a whole host of uses and can be used for different projects to create brilliant finishing touches. With the right airbrush for the task in hand, you stand a much better chance of producing outstanding results.
An airbrush kit is a great place to get all that you need for a for a particular area of airbrushing. Not only do you get all the equipment you need in one box, but you also save money in comparison with buying all the individual components separately.
Airbrush Kits That Are Available
There are many specialised airbrush kits available on the market, which can make a huge difference to the final result of your projects. Some of the available airbrush kits include:
- Model Making Kits- model making is a hugely popular hobby, and having all that you need in one box can help to provide realistic finishes to the models that you build. These kits tend to contain all you need, such as the airbrush, a compressor and a selection of paint.
- Cake Decorating (sugar craft) Kits – baking is another popular pastime, and with people also using it to create an additional revenue stream, then having excellent finished results is a must. Cake Decorating Airbrush Kits contain the airbrush, a compressor, edible paint airbrush cleaner and often stencils to create designs.
- Textile Kits – These are for customising a range of fabrics, such as cotton or leather and contain an airbrush, the compressor to make the air flow, along with paints and stencils and a tutorial DVD
- Spray Tanning Kits – ideal for those who want to do spray tanning in a mobile or salon capacity, these contain the compressor and airbrush required, and are suitable for a variety of spray tan solutions. It is also advisable to consider investing in some protective masks for yourself and your clients.
- Beauty Kits – Similar to a spray tan kit, these are ideal for nail art or applying permanent make up or for doing nail art. These contain the airbrush and compressor required to perform the required actions and are ideal for either home or mobile use. It is suggested that if you need to do a lot of spray tanning or other beauty procedures, then a kit isn’t ideal as you will need a more powerful compressor.
- Kits For Beginners – if you’re new to the world of airbrushing, then you can get a simple basic airbrush kit which will help you get started with the basics. These contain an airbrush, a can of propellant (this makes them a cheaper option) and the fluid for cleaning them, meaning you can keep your airbrush in top condition. These are ideal to see whether you are suited to airbrushing.
Do I Need To Buy An Airbrush Kit?
An airbrush kit is a great asset to invest in for anyone who is fairly new to the world of airbrushing, or for those who don’t plan on using their airbrush a great deal. If you are more experienced in using an airbrush then maybe investing in more higher end separate components would be a good idea. However it is important to remember that airbrushing takes skill, and the most talented of people could produce great work with the lower end airbrushes, whereas those who are new to airbrushing could invest a lot in expensive equipment but not achieve fantastic results.